Insurance Claims Associates - Services
Our Services Include and are not limited to:
- Salvage: We will get you bids on salvage from several salvage buyers.
- Estimate Review: We will review your damage appraisal and adjust overwritten appraisals.
- Property Damage Risk Control: We work with your adjusters to control property damage losses.
- As an Independent Damage Appraisal Company: We incorporate a point-to-point Appraisal Program establishing standards that assure quality control for our customers in addition to safety standards.
- Damage Appraisals: We will write appraisals anywhere in Texas, we write damage appraisal for any Auto, Motorcycle, RV, Truck, Boat, Jet Ski.
- Catastrophic Claims Appraisals for the same listed areas: For catastrophic situations we write any type of appraisal for any Auto, Motorcycle, RV, Truck, Boat, Jet Ski.
Below are some features of our appraisals.
- Remove overlap on related operations
- Describe condition of vehicle or property
- Report unrelated towing and storage charges
- List unrelated damages to vehicle or property
- Give proper identification of vehicle or property
- Recommend appearance allowances when applicable
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner
- Maintain a quality control program that includes field reviews
- Comply with all client instructions and guidelines when provided
- Pursue an ongoing training program involving new design changes
- Write replacement allowances when item cannot be properly repaired
- Identify betterment - depreciation when and or discounts as applicable
- Obtain agreement with repairer ONLY IF WE ARE instructed by customer
- Consider plastic, vinyl and Paint-less Dent Removal (PDR) where practical
- Re-inspect any hidden or additional damages and document as necessary
- Stipulate an accurate labor allowances on all items to be repaired or replaced
- Provide description and photographs as well as images, of point of impact as required
- Use alternative replacement parts such as recycled, Aftermarket, rebuilt and/or LKQ parts
- Upon request, include salvage, ACV figures on vehicles considered to be Borderline Total Losses
- Prepare a detailed appraisal utilizing knowledgeable and 10 year minimum experienced personnel